Cedar House Inn
Cedar House Inn is a lovely Victorian home that was built in 1893 and currently serves as an intimate 7 guestroom Bed and Breakfast. In keeping with the heritage of the home, with its polished pine floors and 10-foot-high ceilings, the guestrooms are decorated to embrace the aesthetic of Old Florida. The inn features coveted on-site parking and is located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of the historic district. The Inn is just steps away from museums, shopping, dining and the unique attractions that make St. Augustine the ideal destination for a romantic getaway.
Each Air Conditioned guestroom features
- A King or Queen Bed
- A Private Bath with Jacuzzis or Walk-In Showers
- A Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Wi-Fi High Speed (DSL) access
- Bath Robes
- Blow Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
You are invited to enjoy the complimentary amenity package which features
- Two course gourmet breakfast
- Wine, port, bottled Water, soft drinks, and freshly baked goodies
- Wrap-around porch and sun-deck
- Game Room with chess, checkers, puzzles, and board games
Each day you will be treated to a lavish gourmet breakfast served at individual tables in the dining room.
After breakfast begin your adventure exploring the historic district on foot or by guided trolley, or spend your day on one of St. Augustine’s beautiful beaches.
Accomodation Type: Bed and Breakfast
Address: 79 Cedar Street
Contact Cedar House Inn: